Saturday, May 23, 2009

Strawberry Turkey Sandwiches and the Canyon

Have you ever had a strawberry turkey sandwich? If you haven't, next time you make yourself a turkey sandwich put sliced strawberries on it instead of sliced tomatoes. It is so yummy! I know it might sound weird, but trust me it's good! I was skeptical the first time Scott made me a turkey sandwich with strawberries, but now I'm in love with them.

Scott and I enjoyed some of these yummy strawberry turkey sandwiches today at Vivian Park. Then we took Boston on a walk down the pretty Provo canyon. I love having this nice canyon so close by!! I will be so sad when we move away from it. I have done many, many runs up this canyon. It is my favorite place to run, ride bikes, have picnics, go on walks, etc. We are so lucky to live so close to the pretty mountains!

Here are some pictures from our picnic and walk. Boston loved it!

I took Boston on his first ride down a slide!

I just LOVE this picture! I have the cutest boys in the world!

He has such big curious eyes. He likes to look up at the trees.

We used our awesome little picnic backpack that we got as a wedding present. It even has a little wood cutting board in it!

Here is Scott with our sleeping Boston in our cool John Deere stroller.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pix. That looks like such a fun outing, so simple and fabulous. Love Bostons big grins!!!

Heidi F said...

Wow, what a fun place to escape to! It looks so pretty and relaxing there. Fun pictures of you and your boys!!

Alicia said...

your little guy is so stinkin cute, we were watching him during sunday school yesterday and he has the cutest great big eyes.