Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Finally Did It!

I moved Boston from my room to his own room! He slept in his crib last night! He did awesome too! He went to bed around 8:30 and slept until about 6:00 this morning. He slept better than I did. I woke up at 4:30 and went to check on him because he was being so quiet! I am going to miss having him in the bassinet right by my bed. I liked being able to look over at him whenever I woke up during the night, but he is getting too big for the bassinet. It sounded like an earthquake every time he woke up in there because he would wiggle and punch the sides of the bassinet with his arms which was very loud, especially so early in the morning.

Here is Boston taking a peaceful nap in his crib right now. I don't think he will be big enough to bang on the sides of this crib for a long time (I hope). That's what I thought about the bassinet too. I can't believe he's already out grown it!

3 comments:

Heidi F said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! Its a huge step to move Boston into the other room. Way to go! He will like it and so will you after a while. And way to sleep all night! Totally awesome!

Jill said...

How cute!! Good job mama. I still have to check on Tanner every night...some things ya never get over :) It's so sweet to watch them sleep!

Maija-Liisa said...

Aw sweet little Boston :) He looks so precious sleeping! Good job on moving Boston! You did it a month sooner than planned!