Friday, May 29, 2009

As Crafty as I Get

First I painted a board and put some vinyl letters on it. (My friend works for a vinyl lettering company and gave me this saying at Christmas time, and I finally got around to doing something with it!) I still need to sand around the edges of it, but I don't have a sander thing or whatever they are called. (Let me know if you have one that I could borrow)

Then I put some beads on a string! Ta-da!

(I may or may not have used Boston to model my cute infant bracelet)

I really really love baby girl bracelets, but can you believe they charge like $20 bucks for these things?! I had no idea what I was doing, but I decided to try to make some myself since a few of my friends are pregnant with girls. I thought it was really fun and easy! I might be hooked on making baby jewelry now.

p.s. ( Don't forget to leave your email two posts down because I want to make my blog private. I think it's fun keeping in touch with people through blogging, but I'm kind of a paranoid mom. It has been fun getting back in touch with some more new people who left their emails so far! So even if I don't really know you, don't hesitate to leave your email for me! I don't want to kick anyone off our blog by accident! I know a bunch of people still have not left their emails, so I'm just reminding you!)

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

You are very talented! I have an electric sander if you would like to use it.

Haley+Salesi said...

Hi! I went to highschool with Scott, b-ball buddies... here is our e-mail and blogg, would love to be added to your blog!!! Thanks!!! hebhoops22@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

i just found your blog and i'd love to continue following it:

cynthiafuessel@gmail.com

Rachel said...

It sounds fun to make the bracelet. I am attempting to make tutu too so hopefully itll come out great!

I know Nikki/Ryan Souter. Ryan is a cousin to my husband. Thats how I found you. :)