Monday, May 26, 2008

San Antonio

That's Scott barbecuing by the pool. We waited until it was almost dark to start our BBQ so it wouldn't be as hot. It was really fun and relaxing to sit by the pool in the nice nighttime weather.


I loved these cowboy boots! They were outside the Northstar Mall. We saw them the day we went job searching for me. I got a job at Bath and Body Works that is about half a mile from our apartment. I have an interview tomorrow with American Eagle, so hopefully that will work out too.
I have a question for the blogging experts-how do I turn these pictures the right way?

That's me after trying to run outside in San Antonio. I came back completely wet after three miles! I really miss running in the dry heat of Utah. I am trying to work my way up to doing six miles here, but it's hard because it's so humid, and I only have about a one mile radius that I dare to run in, so it's boring too! But I'm getting used to it. I ran five miles yesterday, so I think I can make it six today.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun time for you guys! LIVE IT UP!! I love those boots too. Way cool. :) That BBQ looks heavenly. About pix, you probably need to rotate them with a photo editing software on your computer before putting them on your blog... that's how I do it anyway. :) Love ya!

Jill said...

FUN!! I am jealous of your carefree life at the time...have fun! I wish we could come visit you. Fun jobs too. Do you get a good discount?? Any coupons you can send!! he he.
I love your shirt and necklace too!! he he. The hat is cute too. YOU are just too cute!
I was going to say, yeah, you need to rotate your pictures after you download them...and then attach them to blogger.
xoxo

Andi Fitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.