I graduated from BYU on April 25th, 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science.

Grandma Billings, my parents, Jessica & Ethan, Aunt Karla (taking the picture), and Scott's parents came to Provo to celebrate with me. We ate at the delicious Carrabbas after I walked.

This is the Marriot Center at the General Commencement. Elder Bednar gave a really good talk on learning to love learning and serving others with what you have learned.

This is me and my cute husband. He just got in to the Masters program for Information Systems! Two more years and then he gets to graduate!
3 comments:
Look at you and all your HUGE achievements lately! Congratulations on receiving your Bachelor Degree. You are my HERO again and again with all you do! Looks like it was a great day.
Andi
I'm so glad you guys have a blog now so I can keep up with you and all you're doing! Very cute pictures and congratulations on your marathon and graduation!!!
You are soooo cute! I love your blog. I'm so glad you have one now. Congrats on your graduation and marathon too...I never really heard much about them, so this is fun to read!
xoxo
Here is my blog address: quirkykirky.blogspot.com
Post a Comment