Friday, May 9, 2008

Starting My Blog

I don't really know how this blog thing works yet. I'm still figuring it out, but I think it's an awesome way to keep a journal and stay in touch with family!
Tonight was a fun night. Scott and I went on a little bike ride around the neighborhood and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Being outside at night in the cool summer weather is one of my most favorite things. After our bike ride we made smores over our stove. They were so yummy. We bought smore stuff because we wanted to do an over-night camping trip tomorrow, but it is supposed to rain. We are sad that our camping trip plans didn't work out because we are moving to San Antonio for the summer in a week and won't get a chance to enjoy the mountains again for awhile, but we will still have fun watching the jazz game and ordering pizza instead.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi guys!! I had remembered you talking about this being your blog when we were at Womens Conference, so I tried it out and here you are!!! I am THRILLED that you have a blog now so we can hear all the fun things you two are doing. we love you!!!

Jill said...

You guys are super cute. Cherish these days while you are young and free. It's so fun. Kids are awesome, don't get me wrong, but your life changes drastically...so live it up and have fun while it's just you two!