We had a really fun week with Mom and Dad Fitz. We got to tour a lot of Texas with them. This is Heidi, Scott, and me in front of the Alamo.
We went on a really fun roller coaster at Seaworld. We all loved it as you can see by the look on our faces. I wish Heidi was in this picture, but she was saving us seats at the penguin show. The Seaworld in Texas is awesome!
Here is Scott, Barry, and Heidi before the Pirates 4-D movie at Seaworld. The 4-D was the air blowing out of the seats, the water spraying, and the chairs vibrating. It was hilarious to hear all the kids screaming. Ok I screamed a little bit too.
Here is our sweet mom on the boat ride at the Riverwalk. The Riverwalk is so pretty! There are a bunch of restaurants you can eat at right by the river, and we ate at a really good one called Budros.
These are some cute baby ducks we saw from our boat ride on the river.
2 comments:
That was fun to see some of the pictures from our wonderful visit to San Antonio! Dad and I had such a good time seeing the sites with both of you. Thanks again for the wonderful vacation. We love you (and miss you!)
Awesome pix. How fun!! I wish we could come visit so bad!!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast. We miss you tons.
I love the rollercoaster picture. That is hilarious.
I love all the houses in the above post too. How cool to have a house like that.
love ya's
Post a Comment