So much happened in 2007 before I had a blog, so I wanted to do a quick summary of some of the fun things we did that year.
We got engaged March 3, 2007! Scott asked for my hand in Park City where we first held hands. He TOTALLY surprised me when he proposed on a little bench outside the cute restaurant Bistro where we ate that night. I wasn't surprised that he asked me to marry him because we had already talked about it several times and even called the temple to set a date. I was just surprised that he did it THAT night because I thought I would totally be able to tell when he was going to ask me, but he was very good at hiding it until right before he asked me.
We got to use our new tent from Cabellas that we got for a wedding present from the Danielson's in August. We went to Payson Lake with my family.
Happy Halloween! We carved an awesome witch pumpkin and watched my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus!
I carved this pumpkin after I traced the design on it. I have never had that much patience carving a pumpkin before!
Happy Thanksgiving! We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at a church with the Fitzgerald family the day after Thanksgiving, and we spent Thanksgiving Day with my family.
We made gingerbread houses with some of Scott's friends and their wives at our cute little condo that we LOVE.
This is Scott by our FIRST Christmas tree. It reminds me of the Charlie brown Christmas tree.
Our first Christmas was SO FUN! Scott and I woke up early and enjoyed Christmas morning and together, then we went to my house for the morning and Scott's house in the afternoon. I love having our families so close to each other so we can see both of them on most holidays.


1 comment:
Cute! What a great year...and hopefully many more to come!!
Post a Comment