I try to remember to write down some of the cute and funny things Boston says, so here are a few recent ones. (Some of you may have read most of these on facebook because that's usually where I quickly write them down.)
"Dad, are you old, or no?"
Boston standing on his chair at breakfast and flexing his arms, "Say it Mom, they're huge."
Scott asked Boston how he got so cute, and Boston said, "Because Jesus just made me cute."
Scott asked Boston how he got so cute, and Boston said, "Because Jesus just made me cute."
Boston usually falls asleep on his floor, and then I go in and put him in his bed. One morning I asked him why he didn't fall asleep in his bed and he said, "Because I was being quiet and doing hand stands on my carpet."
One night on a family walk we were talking about boys and girls and Boston said, "Mommy's a girl. She's my girl." Awe.
One day I asked Boston to help me with the laundry and he said, "No Mommy. You're a big girl. You can do it yourself." (I got a little taste of my own medicine because I'm always telling him he's a big boy and can do it himself.)
And I'm sure there's many more that I didn't write down!
Besides entertaining us with the things he says, here's some other fun things he's entertained us with lately.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned on the blog yet that Scott's the new Young Men's president in our new ward. Our old ward split, so we are now in the new Alamo Ranch ward. One night for a Young Men's activity, they made marshmallow guns out of PVC pipe.
Scott brought his marshmallow gun home and it became Boston's new favorite toy.
We had fun one night having a marshmallow shooting contest off the balcony.
I saw some good ideas for kid crafts using toilet paper rolls on Pinterest, so I started saving them. Boston loved making some cars out of toilet paper rolls one day. Ok, I had fun too. They turned out pretty cute.
A few Saturdays ago was one of my favorite Saturdays. We spent the morning biking as a family up Government Canyon, and later that day we went to the park and Boston flew his first kite. We also went to Orange Leaf's Grand Opening and got a TON of fro yo for 99 cents a cup. It was an awesome Saturday.
Scott made paper airplanes and helicopters one Saturday with Boston and they had fun flying them off the balcony.




2 comments:
Fun posts! Fun activities! Congrats to Scott on YM Pres. He'll be awesome ;)
"Because Jesus Made me Cute" that is adorable!
oh and the, "Say it mom!, They're huge!" ha ha!
He is so cute!! And you are such a good mom! Whenever I look at your posts (which I am finally catching up on all blogs) but you are always doing fun activities with Boston! like the toilet paper rolls? awesome and creative!
Post a Comment