I'm still posting Utah pictures, and I've still got a few more posts to go before I'm finished with our Utah trip. We went to a place called Get Air with Scott's family one morning. It was a giant room full of trampolines and foam pits. Every kid's (and some adults) dream come true right? :)
Scott had fun doing flips into the foam pits.
Boston had fun running and jumping in every direction. Places like this are perfect for him and all his energy that he's usually not allowed to use to it's full extent.
Cousin Cade doing a back flip.
Uncle Landon doing a back flip too. The adults had just as much fun as the kids.
Playing dodge-ball was a favorite activity for everyone.
Especially Scott.
After Get Air we went to one of Scott's favorite restaurants, Rubio's, with my family. We made sure to visit all our favorite Utah restaurants while we were there. Besides Rubio's, we also went to Cafe Rio and Zupas. After Rubio's we went to a park near my sister's house and played until it was time to get ready for Wicked, which I already posted about. I guess these posts aren't exactly in the right order.




No comments:
Post a Comment