Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Gonna be a GOOD day, and Night!

It's already the best day ever, and it's only 7:00 a.m.! 


Scott totally shocked me with this beauty this morning! Now I don't have to lug around two camera bags, or decide between taking video or snap shots whenever I go somewhere because this baby does both! 

And a little icing on the cake was my friend Jenny getting up at 5:30 this morning to meet me for a run so I wouldn't have to run on the treadmill on my birthday. She knows me too well. What a good friend to sacrifice her sleep for me. Plus she brought me some gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I love that girl. 

All I wanted was to go back to sleep or take a nap when my alarm went off this morning, but I told Scott there's probably no way I'm going to be able to nap today because I'm way too excited now. 

Can't wait to pick up my sis-in-laws, and mom-in-law for the River walk tonight, and my mouth is watering for some of this. Happy day. 25 is a good number. 


2 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

Happy birthday to you!! Awesome camera! Have a fun day!

Jaylynn said...

Wow Awesome birthday! Sounds like you are surrounded by people who know you and love you!