Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dear Easter Bunny...

All I want for Easter is some of these.


But until then I'll keep trying to eat lots of these.





And try to satisfy my sweet tooth with some of these. 

So I can run my best at this.

Yes, those cadbury babies looked oh so tempting as I slooowly walked past them in the grocery store today, but don't tell me those veggie pictures didn't make you want to go eat a plate full of veggies! Veggie snacks are my new found love these days. I don't know why it never occurred to me before to whip up some zucchini, mushrooms, and almonds for an afternoon snack, because now that I have I'm thinking those rice crackers and soy joy bars in the pantry might be collecting some dust. I'm glad I've been doing better at eating my veggies, but I'm also glad that Easter will be here in less than a month. So please Mr. Easter bunny will you bring me some cadbury eggs? 

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

You are so good! I've been eating too many cadbury eggs and not enough veggies. Your pictures made the veggies look so good tho!