I really love him. He makes everything better. Not to mention he's pretty good looking too. Happy Birthday Scott! I hope you feel loved and special today!
Happy Birthday! We actually aren't moving to San Antonio anymore. JD decided not to go to school there anymore. That would have been fun to have some friends there!
OH, that picture is great of both of you. The best part of birthdays is feeling loved. You did a super job Andrea, and I hope Scott felt the love from all his family too.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! We actually aren't moving to San Antonio anymore. JD decided not to go to school there anymore. That would have been fun to have some friends there!
OH, that picture is great of both of you. The best part of birthdays is feeling loved. You did a super job Andrea, and I hope Scott felt the love from all his family too.
Post a Comment