Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't You Just Want to Squeeze Him?


It's getting cold on our morning runs, so I had to get out this awesome coat that Boston got from his Aunt Jill. It's a little big on him, but it keeps him cozy. Both times he's worn this coat on our morning runs he's gone right to sleep because he is so snug and warm. (Thanks Jill for the coat! We love it!) I had to take a picture before I left because I thought he looked so dang cute and cuddly all bundled up. It reminded me of the little boy on A Christmas Story. I love that movie. You should watch it this Christmas. It's a classic.




Later that night we went on a fun date to Cascade golf course and Cafe Rio with our ward. Oh, and while we were at Cafe Rio we discovered that Boston LOVES black beans. Or maybe he was just starving, but I was feeding him tiny bites of beans and rice and tortilla from my salad and I couldn't feed him fast enough! He would cry and get all impatient if I stopped to feed myself. It was funny. He even liked the salad dressing! He gets that from his daddy. He's not going to be a picky eater like his mom. He's never refused to eat anything we've tried to feed him thus far. He even eats magazines or any type of paper he can get his hands on. I'm slowly Boston-proofing our house. We now have only one magazine in the entire house and it's on the counter where Boston can't reach it.

3 comments:

Maija-Liisa said...

so cute!

Jill said...

I forgot I gave you that...glad it fits and serves it's purpose! He looks adorable :)

Jenny said...

Andrea Hey I found your blog through your facebook! Its so fun to stay in touch with all of you guys and your cute families! We have a blog too! http://danjenlewis.blogspot.com/