Really cute.

We went to the park a couple Sundays ago when we still had the swine flu and took some pictures of Boston experiencing leaves for his first time. We really needed to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air. I thought I was more recovered than I really was. When we got home from the park I was wiped out for the rest of the day and had to take a really long nap. We were only at the park for about 25 minutes too. There's nothing like being sick that makes you grateful for a healthy, strong body!

You would never know he was sick by these pictures. I wonder if he still even felt sick? I know I did, but maybe the medicine he got made him feel a lot better a lot sooner than me.

Cutest Dark Knight I've ever seen. We decided to dress him up in his Halloween costume in case we didn't get enough pictures of him in it, but turns out we got plenty already and it's not even Halloween yet! I'm not sure what I was thinking when I thought we wouldn't get enough pictures of him in it. ha ha.

He hates wearing that mask. Can you tell?

Boston to the rescue! I love this picture.

Eating the leaves. He found out they don't taste very good, but that didn't stop him from trying to eat every single one.
1 comment:
He is so cute andrea!
Post a Comment