I'm 9 months old!
And guess what else?
I have so much energy my mom doesn't know what to do with me!
I weigh 18 pounds (15th percentile). I am 28 1/4 inches tall (50th percentile), and my head is 17 3/4 inches (45th percentile).
I like to open drawers and pull out whatever is inside. I also love to explore the house and climb on everything. I'm getting really good at climbing! I have a fascination with the laptop, especially when my mom is trying to use it. I like to try to grab the screen, cords, or bang on the keyboard. Pretty much anything to keep her from paying more attention to the computer than me, and I'm really good at it!
My mom discovered that yogurt is my new favorite food, but I'll pretty much eat anything that is edible, and even some things that aren't edible. I especially love real people food. I appreciate it when my mom shares her dinner with me instead of feeding me boring baby food.
I like to open drawers and pull out whatever is inside. I also love to explore the house and climb on everything. I'm getting really good at climbing! I have a fascination with the laptop, especially when my mom is trying to use it. I like to try to grab the screen, cords, or bang on the keyboard. Pretty much anything to keep her from paying more attention to the computer than me, and I'm really good at it!
My mom discovered that yogurt is my new favorite food, but I'll pretty much eat anything that is edible, and even some things that aren't edible. I especially love real people food. I appreciate it when my mom shares her dinner with me instead of feeding me boring baby food.
4 comments:
Wow, he has beautiful eyes! I think I've already said that, but those pictures are so cute of him! I'm sorry you guys had the swine flu! That stinks - I'm just hoping and praying that Matthew and I don't get it! although your blog gave me hope that I can get through it if we do. Oh and your pumpkins are awesome!
Happy 9 month bday, Boston. He is the cutest baby and growing up so fast. Did he lose a little weight being sick? I know he has never been chubby because he burns everything off so fast. He is just too cute!!
Your little boy is getting so big,he is so adorable with those big blue eyes I was looking at your other posts, you have always impressed me, all your marathons, Your amazing!! I wish I had your dedication. Are you guys feeling any better We were sick for a little while too. Not fun stuff!
He is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! You all three are. I love your family picture that is your new header. Cute sweater too ;) Congrats on winning best costume and fastest girl at the 5k. You rock!
Post a Comment