I take Boston outside and take 77 pictures of him. Poor kid. He's such a cute model though! Don't worry, I didn't post all 77 of the pictures I took.
I've been feeling so antsy lately and I don't know why! I think maybe it's because school started, so I feel like I should be stressed out and busy like everyone else is. When I don't have something going on it kind of drives me crazy and I try to find something to do. I actually like being really busy and somewhat stressed out, but at the same time I really like getting to choose what I do everyday and not being stressed out. How's that for confusing? I guess it just depends on what mood I'm in. Last night I was in an antsy mood because I didn't have anything that I HAD to do even though there were a million things that I could CHOOSE to do. I guess I'm glad I was bored because I'm in love with these pictures I took of Boston last night!
I've been feeling so antsy lately and I don't know why! I think maybe it's because school started, so I feel like I should be stressed out and busy like everyone else is. When I don't have something going on it kind of drives me crazy and I try to find something to do. I actually like being really busy and somewhat stressed out, but at the same time I really like getting to choose what I do everyday and not being stressed out. How's that for confusing? I guess it just depends on what mood I'm in. Last night I was in an antsy mood because I didn't have anything that I HAD to do even though there were a million things that I could CHOOSE to do. I guess I'm glad I was bored because I'm in love with these pictures I took of Boston last night!













6 comments:
way cute pictures andrea!!
SO DARN CUTE!!! I'm just in love with Boston! He's the cutest ever!
i had fun looking at your blog/pictures of you and your cute lil Boston.....Hope all is happy and well for you!
And, I know what you mean about craving the stress...but not really wanting it...but wanting it all over again. i like to feel confusing emotions like that too :)
Love the pictures!! I should hire you as my photographer if you're ever in the Kaysville area.
Those pix couldn't be cuter. Boston is a doll and you are a great photographer!
If I had a baby that cute I wouldn't be able to stop taking pictures of him! He is so cute Andrea, I am sad that I am so far away!
Post a Comment