We had our family pictures taken back in August, and I realized I never posted them on my blog! Scott's brother-in-law took them for us, and we took their family pictures for them. I'm all about free family pictures! I thought it would be fun to post some of the outtakes since nobody ever gets to see the outtakes, and I think they can make the best pictures sometimes because they make you laugh.
Here are a few of my favorite outtakes. I hope you get a good laugh out of them!
I dare you to take one more picture!This one really makes me laugh because I think this is the ONLY picture I have ever seen of Boston where he looks angry. I'm so glad he's such a happy baby, but he does look really cute angry too.
I think this one wins the prize for best outtake. Look at my hair all wrapped around Scott like an octopus!


2 comments:
Oh, I am so glad you included these ones! I loved them. I love Boston's face in the first one!
It was like America's Funniest Home Video's only its the Fitz Family's funniest family pictures. Thanks for the chuckle! You guys got some GREAT pictures along with the funny ones. How do you ever chose?
Post a Comment