We had a blast! I felt like a little kid again and I loved it! We took Boston for a little while, and then we dropped him off at my mom's house so he could go to bed and we could ride all the REAL rides which would eventually make both Scott and I feel really nauseous by the end of the night. It was worth it though because the rides were so fun! The highlight of the night was definitely riding front row on Wicked! I must be getting old because I don't remember ever feeling nauseous after rides when I was little.
Boston was so cute on the merry-go-round! He let out a few laughs and had a huge smile on his face. I love having such a happy baby!


We also took him on the train so he could see the three animals that they still had left and living there. Those poor animals.
He was very enthralled by the train ride.
Scott doesn't love rides where the whole object is spinning, so he let me go on Scrambler while he watched Boston.
Here is Karla with her friend John. She is very nice to invite us to her work party. I have gone to the NuSkin Lagoon work party many, many times.
2 comments:
(I've been waiting for one of your posts!)That was the cutest picture of Boston on the merry-go-round. He is the happiest baby. What a fun time for all of you.
He looked so dang cute at Lagoon! love it! and the sleeping position post is so funny! And I love your new pics/header! Super cute family!
Post a Comment