Boston got to hang out with his cousin Lexi a little bit when I went to Wyoming over Labor Day weekend for our girls get together.
Look how cute they are all ready for church.
Look how cute they are all ready for church.
Lexi has that same binki, and I'm pretty sure she was thinking, "Hey give me my binki back!"
Holding hands! So adorable! We didn't pose them like that either. They did that themselves.
They are two weeks apart. Boston looks big and manly next to sweet and girly Lexi.
4 comments:
Those pictures melt my heart. Aren't they the cutest babies together! Love them to pieces.
I love these pictures! It is so cute that Boston just reached over and grabbed her hand. LOVE it!
oh, the holding hands one turned out so cute!
I love the one where they are holding hands! Too cute!
Post a Comment