Whenever I go to check on Boston when he is sleeping it's either the sweetest thing I've ever seen, or it's the one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
This was when he was about 4 months old. Don't worry, it looks like he is suffocating, but he could breathe just fine. Doesn't that look comfortable?
I took this picture just last week. I thought this was really funny because I used to sleep like that too. I have seen a picture of me sleeping like that, except I was about 4 years old. It looks even more funny when a four year old sleeps like this. We'll see if this sleep habit continues to his childhood years.
I'm sure I'll have many more pictures like these to post in the future. I'm always catching him in awkward sleeping positions. I just need to make sure I remember to snap a picture.
1 comment:
What a hoot! Great idea to snap pictures of the funny sleeping poses. They will make a great collage someday! Its amazing to me how he can sleep like that!
Post a Comment