Last Saturday I got to meet up with some long lost friends at Red Robin's for dinner with our husbands. I grew up with these two girls-Heidi Hagen Tryon (the dark-haired one), and Jessica Hess Crab (the blondie).

We had a group of four girls that were pretty much inseparable from about sixth grade to our sophomore year of high school. The fourth girl is Natalie King Rogers, but she did not come because I didn't have her phone number. I have it now, so I'm excited for when we can all get together! After our sophomore year of high school we kind of went our separate ways to groups that had more similar interests to our own. We were best best friends growing up, but we were all very very different. I think that's what made our group so fun. Jessica was a singer, Natalie was involved with yearbook, I was involved with track and sports, and Heidi was involved with FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America).
I don't know remember why Natalie isn't in this picture, but this is Reily (the girl who introduced me to Scott), Jess, me, and Heidi at Jessica's 16th birthday party. I think. I can't remember exactly what this picture was for .It was really fun to see them and catch up on what they are doing! We need to get together again soon with Nat and Reily!



3 comments:
You're too funny. I can't believe you have pictures that old! lol. Wow talk about the akward years for me! lol. We'll definately have to get together. I really want to meet your little guy too.
Cute girls! Isn't it fun to have lifelong friends. You look so cute and young :)
That blondie girl had a Lia Sophia necklace on. ha ha.
Oh, my gosh, you are all the cutest girls!! Stay in touch and keep that friendship alive. How FUN for you!!
Post a Comment