Love, love, love the pictures and announcements. Great job! Of course it really helps to have such a cute model to work with! Ü We'll be there for sure.
Hi Andrea! I just found your blog and checked out what you and your cute family have been up to. Congratulations on your new baby boy Boston! He is so cute!!! You look amazing for just having a baby AND you are still running. Wow! I hope you are doing well!
We would love to get together for games or something sometime. We come down to Utah county all the time. Let me know if you guys are ever up for it!
6 comments:
too cute! i love those announcements! hopefully we will be able to make it up there for his blessing.
Wow- these announcements are awesome! Love how they turned out, good job guys!
Love, love, love the pictures and announcements. Great job! Of course it really helps to have such a cute model to work with! Ü We'll be there for sure.
I love the top one. The beanie is very cool.
Hi Andrea! I just found your blog and checked out what you and your cute family have been up to. Congratulations on your new baby boy Boston! He is so cute!!! You look amazing for just having a baby AND you are still running. Wow! I hope you are doing well!
We would love to get together for games or something sometime. We come down to Utah county all the time. Let me know if you guys are ever up for it!
So precious! I am excited for Ethan and him to meet!
Post a Comment