Friday, March 20, 2009

2 Months!

Boston had his two month check-up today! I knew he was getting bigger, but I was still a little surprised when the nurse told me he weighed 12 lbs. 1 oz. He has gained 5 pounds since his two-week appointment! He is 23 inches long now, which is three inches longer than he was at his 2 week appointment. His head has also grown a couple inches. The doctor said he is in the 60th percentile for height and weight. I can't believe he weighs almost twice as much as he did when he was born!

Boston had to get a couple shots today for immunization, and he did really well with it. He is such a tough little guy. I think I hated them more than he did. I had never heard his "pain" cry before and it was SO SAD!! He didn't cry for very long though because luckily he was hungry and I distracted him with a bottle that I had brought with me. His crying was NOTHING compared to some of the other babies I could hear in there. It's a good thing too, because I probably would have cried too if Boston would have cried like some of those other babies did. I'm a really big wuss when it comes to hearing him cry.


Here are some pictures of Boston to compare so you can see how much he's changed the past two months!

9 days old
Look at those skinny arms and legs!
It's funny to compare them to his two-month pictures.

One month old.

Two months old! He even has his eyes open for this one!
Look a his chubby belly!

He's starting to be awake more and play a little bit!

He is so dang cute!

I love his lips when he is sleeping! He slept through the night last night for the first time!! He slept from about 11:30 or 12:00 to about 6:30! Yahoo!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow! He weighs what Maylee weighs and she is five months old!!! GO BOSTON!

Jill said...

He is so big now!! I love it when they start to develop their personality...it keeps getting better. I can hardly stand it I want to see him so bad. I can't wait!!!!!!

Maija-Liisa said...

Andrea he is so cute! He is growing up so fast! We need to get together sometime soon so I can see him before he is all grown up :)

Shalamar said...

Wow! He's so big. Those pictures next the lion are awesome. It really shows how big he's grown in the last two months.

Heidi F said...

Wow, what a big little baby! He is adorable in all those latest pictures. How fun to document his growth over the past two months. You are going to be so buff carrying him around!

Ashlee said...

Boston is so adorable! He got big fast, that is how Travis was. It's amazing how fast they grow and learn new things. Isn't it awesome being a mom!

Kim said...

I am so happy I finally met him in person! He is a chunk, but soooo cute! I love how you are documenting his growth compared to the lion. They look the same size now. He does twice as big as he was at 9 days. Crazy! That is the cutest picture of him sleeping. Love it!

Kim said...

oops. I meant to say, "he does LOOK twice as big now". :) Typing faster than my brain goes.