Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Picture Catch Up Part 2

I'm so far behind on my blog, but I'm determined to keep this up! I love our blog books, so for now these massive picture posts with short sentences will have to do until I can get caught up! 


Sleeping in the Mother's room at church. 


We went for a bike ride on Memorial Day and Brody fell asleep in his bike seat!


Boston was in heaven. He loved it!


Later that night we went to a BBQ at a friend's house and I brought this pretty salad. I love making salads!


I thought this drawing of Boston's was cute. Translated from Kinder language to English, it says, "Now I can wrestle with my dad. One day I beated him."


Love Brody in his suspenders. :) 


We have boxes full of toys, but 99% of the time, all Brody touches are the balls.





We got this free slide from a friend. It was in someone's driveway with a free sign on it, and she picked it up for us!


Figured out a fast way to grill zucchini without oil! I stuck them in the George Foreman.


These pictures are from when Boston was still in school. Now that Summer is almost over, that just shows you how behind I am!




Here are some of the Young Women in our ward after making temple blocks one night for an activity. I've been serving as the Young Women Secretary. It's been fun!


chocolate chip cookies at the pool!


Family walk at Government Canyon!



We love living 10 minutes from a State Park. We just need to remember to take advantage of it more often.



The boys are so happy when they're outside in nature.



We're loving the Summer nights and being able to keep the kids up a little later. During school they are in bed before it even starts to cool off, so we never get to enjoy being outside in the cooler weather.



Last day of Kindergarten!


Super hero library day!





Our neighbors showed Sandlot, one of my all time favorite movies in their driveway one night. I was in heaven. Love being outside at night, and love this movie.






Scott's team won the Corporate cup!! Go team USAA! 


Boston graduated Kindergarten!


Another family walk at Government Canyon. Scott played with the boys here one morning while I went on a trail ride with a friend.



Uncle Jace had a business trip to San Antonio, so we got a sitter for Brody and took him to the Riverwalk for dinner.


Saturday morning legos with Daddy.



Happy Father's Day to the World's best dad!! Boston made him a medal!




Brody looking like a handsome little man in his suit coat.




Well, for now that'll have to do for my blog! I figure better this than nothing. I've been really busy with health coaching! It's been really fun! More pictures coming soon. I have months and months worth.

No comments: