Scott went to LuLu's with his co-workers one day and shared the biggest cinnamon roll I've ever seen with nine other people. There were still some leftovers, so he brought them home, and it was delicious!
Scott took the boys to Home Depot for the Saturday morning kid's project one day.
Another season of baseball is in the books! Those were some hot games to sit through! We'll be getting a little break from the outdoor sports for awhile though because Boston has found a passion for Tai-kwon-do! We're going to focus on that for now until he asks to do sports again.
Scott and Boston had a great time at the annual Father and sons campout, and they looked pretty cool in their matching hats from Grandma and Grandpa Fitz.
Scott and Boston also had a blast on their camping trip in May while Brody and I were in Utah for the Ogden marathon.
It rained a little bit, but that didn't spoil their fun.
Boston even caught some fish! They put them all back though.
I'm so glad they got to have such a fun father and son bonding time together!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment