Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer Fun




I went on a trail ride on National Trails Day with Jennille, my friend that I visit teach.  It was fun, but I think I prefer road biking and trail running. It was a very bumpy ride!


A few more pictures from when Uncle Jace came to visit.




We had a nice evening out on the Riverwalk while Brody hung out with a sitter.








I finally put pictures in the picture frames in Brody's room!



We bough Financial Peace University Jr. for Boston. He earned enough money from doing extra chores to buy a small lego set he had been wanting. He was so excited.


 Boston did a little training with me this Summer to run a 5K. I'll post his race pictures soon. He's quite the runner!


 
Brody had fun getting as dirty as possible at Boston's baseball game.


He can't wait until he's old enough to play too!



 

We went to the park and story time at the library one day after I taught water aerobics.



Boston always enjoys the crafts at the library.



I love it when Boston and Brody play together.


One girl in our ward organized a weekly field trip for the Summer to different places around San Antonio.


One of the weeks we went to the Kiddie Park.


It was a cute, tiny amusement park with a handful of mini rides.


Brody wasn't a huge fan, and Boston found a baby praying mantis which he thought was way cooler than the rides.







 


I think we better stick with the free sticks, rocks, dirt, and bugs. The boys like that stuff better anyway.







We saw a double rainbow driving home one day! Boston had never seen one before.




Brody and I were at the playground waiting for Boston to finish his swim lessons. Brody saw the basketball court and ran over to it pointing at the hoop. He wanted nothing to do with the playground, and he was very mad I didn't have a basketball. We improvised with a beach ball. The hoop was WAY over his head, and the light beach ball barely went anywhere, but that didn't stop him from trying to shoot hoops. Brody is absolutely obsessed with any type of ball! It's so funny. He always notices the hoop in the gym during church too!

No comments: