Sunday, December 14, 2014

Phone Pictures Lately

Here's a little summary of the phone pictures I've taken the past month. 


Exploring the kitchen and getting into the pans. 


When Brody falls asleep on our runs, I just park the stroller in the kitchen and so stuff in there until he wakes up. 


Boston made first presidency puppets during the October General Conference. I thought they were cute, so I took a picture before I threw them away. Taking pictures of all his cute art makes me feel better about throwing a lot of it away. If I kept it all we'd need an entire bedroom for it. 


Boston had to disguise a turkey for a school project. He's really into Ninjago, so we made his turkey into a Ninjago Cole (it's a lego ninja character).


Before Thanksgiving our ward puts on a glow in the dark 5K to collect food for the food bank. Everyone donates a can of food for their race entry, and then we run in the dark with glow sticks. It's a lot of fun, and Boston loves it. 


Winter finally made it to Texas, sort of. Our Winter consists of cold fronts that come in for a week or so, and we actually have to wear coats. Then it's right back to t-shirt weather until the next cold front comes. I love Texas Winter. We get just enough cold to get our cold fix and have a change, but not so much that we get sick of it. 


Brody's having fun finding new foods that he can feed himself. Frozen blueberries are a hit, but they are also a mess. I need to remember to take his clothes off next time he has blueberries. 






Boston loves frozen blueberries too. 



Brody is sleeping with his bum in the air just like I used to when I was a baby. 


Winter is the season to run here! I love it! It's perfect weather, and so nice not to sweat to death every time anymore. I enjoy taking Brody in the stroller a couple times a week after I drop Boston off at school. He really enjoys the ride, so I'll take advantage of it while I still can. He might decide he'd rather be running with me any day now. 


3 cute boys with their hoods on, getting ready for a walk one day. 


One of my favorite pictures Boston has drawn so far is this one of him and Scott decorating the tree. I really love his art. It makes me happy. 


This one is definitely a keeper. 


We went to Sea World with some friends Thanksgiving week when the kids were off school. 


They had their Christmas stuff out, including a real reindeer! 




Brody got to ride the merry-go-round for the first time while we were there. 



It was fun having a week of no school! 

No comments: