As of last night, this cutie is rolling over! He was one day shy of 7 weeks. Scott and I were playing Scrabble and I laid Brody next to us for tummy time. When I turned around and saw that he was on his back, I gasped. First of all, I couldn't believe that we missed his very first time rolling over, and second of all, he's too young to be rolling over! Just in case it was a fluke, I put him back on his stomach, and sure enough he rolled over again. This time we were watching and got it on video with our phones.
Boston likes to pick Brody's outfits for the day, and then he likes to try to match him. I thought Brody looked so cute in his under armour outfit, so I got the camera out to take a couple pictures. I'm glad I did because I got some good ones!
Can't wait to see if he'll have dimples!
This is my new favorite picture. I love it. These two boys make me so happy.





1 comment:
I can't believe he is rolling over! He is already growing up so fast. What a beautiful baby boy!!
Post a Comment