Boston woke up today saying, "One, two, three, then Christmas!" We have a countdown puzzle that only has three pieces left. We count the blank spots everyday after we put another puzzle piece on. Boston also walks around saying, "Santa's coming to town!" I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I haven't been this excited for Christmas in a long time. Boston is at such a fun age this year, and I really can't wait to watch him open his presents and then spend the day enjoying them with him. It's also been really fun getting packages and cards in the mail. I look forward to checking the mail everyday now, and there's almost always something besides junk mail and bills in there. It's nice! We are so grateful for skype so Boston's grandparents will still be able to watch him open the presents they gave him.

1 comment:
Andrea, your little Boston looks just like you! I've never thought that before as much as now. Looks like you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment