Monday, December 8, 2008

Temple Square

We got to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday after the baby shower. It was really cool. I have never done a session in the Salt Lake Temple, and I have been wanting to for awhile now. Scott and I each got to go through for someone in the Billings family! My dad has been doing genealogy and he gave us some names to do for him. We got out just in time to see the lights before they turned them off. It was a really fun date. I love Temple Square at Christmas time!
Here are some pretty pictures taken by Scott.




3 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVED the Salt Lake temple the first time I went there. Its my favorite! Congrats on the baby boy!

Scott Fitz said...

I thought you were pregnant? Where'd your belly go? :)

Heidi F said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad you were able to go through the temple. Its my favorite too.