Monday, December 1, 2008

The Nursery is done!

Scott did such a good job painting the nursery on Saturday! My dad came down to help Scott paint and he also took us to Home Depot to pick out some tile for our bathroom! He's going to put tile in our bathroom for our baby shower present! Yay!

This is the crib that we got a sweet deal on. We found it at a crib warehouse that was going out of business. We bought it for $99 and the retail price was about $680!!


Here is my dad cutting the tile for our bathroom. I am so excited to have new tile in there!

I decorated for Christmas and cleaned the house while the guys painted. This is our cute little Christmas tree.

This is the changing table that we also got at the warehouse going out of business. The guy sold it to us for $240 and the retail price was also around $680. We were so proud of our bargain shopping! That glider was another good deal we found at Shopko.

We washed the blinds in the baby room and I think it was their first wash ever! I know I have never washed them in the year and a half we have lived there, and it doesn't look like the previous owners ever washed them either. Both sides of the rags looked like this. Gross huh!?

Our previous junk room actually looks like a baby room now! It was a lot of work getting it all cleaned out, but it feels so good to be done now! All it needs is a baby!

5 comments:

Heidi F said...

The nursery looks darling. I love your furniture and the bedding you bought. One lucky little guy is going to get to enjoy this!

Kim said...

So Cute! AWESOME deal on your baby furniture. WAY cool. I am SO jealous. I wish I could get my nursery ready... I will be lucky if it is done before the baby comes, just too many projects on the to-do list. It was fun to see your race pix & Thanksgiving too. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jill said...

How fuuuuuuuuun! I LOVED preparing for Tanner. It's such a blast. You guys have done well. Awesome deals, cute stuff.
I remember when Landon and I had a tiny Christmas tree too. It's hilarious, but perfect!!

Kate said...

The nursery is way cute, good job guys on decorating and the deals! You look great Andrea! We really need to get together sometime soon.

Jennica and Preston said...

His room looks so cute! I love the bedding. And that's awesome about the good deals you found!!