
My dad put new tile in our bathroom for us! It was very kind of him. Thank you very much dad! We really like the new tile!

Isn't he so cute! Scott was taking a nap last Sunday before church and I couldn't help taking this picture. He needs a break from school so he can catch up on more of this for awhile. All he has left are his finals now! We are leaving for the Las Vegas Bowl this Tuesday, so he will for sure be done with the semester by then. I'm so excited for him to be done. It feels SO GOOD to finish the last final of the semester!
3 comments:
Good luck with finals, ball games, work, church and everything you are both doing this week. It sounds hectic, but next week you can play. The tile looks fantastic! Your dad did a great job. I bet you're both loving it!
I was reading your baby shower post and laughed at the fact that Scott thought the newborn shoes might be too small. I was worried about the same thing! However, most of Mason's newborn SOCKS are still too big and he's 2 months. We haven't even started on the shoes yet!
I love when I find peoples blogs! It makes my day! I cant believe you ran 4k that far along. Im down for doing it with you next year though!!
Post a Comment