Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Thanks Mom and Kristen for throwing me a baby shower! It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of really cute clothes and blankets for the baby. I can't wait to put him in all those cute clothes and blankets!
Here are some pictures from the shower
Here is a pretty good belly shot- 31 weeks

I was so impressed with the blanket that Sierra knitted! She did such a good job on it and it was so sweet of her to give something away that she has worked so long and so hard on! Boston will love it! Thanks Sierra!

It was an early Christmas!

I loved these cute tiny newborn shoes! Last night Scott said "What if they don't even fit when he is born? They look pretty small." Scott thinks our baby is going to come out ready to play sports with him. I think he's hoping for a twelve pound baby.

Scott came at the end when everyone was gone to see all the cute presents. He had to go to the family history library for three hours for his family history class at BYU. One more week of school for Scott and then he gets a break! I'm excited for him! We will get to relax in Vegas for a week together for the Bowl Game! It will be a fun last hoorah with just us before the baby is born.

Cute baby Alex relaxing on Kristen's lap.

Soft sleeper from my mom that says Daddy's pal on it

Aunt Karla seeing her new great nephew for the first time. You can also see part of Jay's cute face smiling at her.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey, It was great seeing you! Sorry we couldn't stay very long. I didn't want to get everyone sick. Anywho it looks like you made off with a killing! Hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy!