Sunday, January 4, 2015

Two Favorite Date Nights

 
Scott surprised me with tickets to see The Lion King at the Majestic Theater for an early Christmas present. 


It was amazing! I loved it!


The only other broadway play that I've seen is Wicked. I love Wicked, but I think Lion King beats it. This was definitely one of my favorite dates I've ever been on. I love seeing plays, and Lion King was  a favorite Disney movie of mine growing up, so it just made it that much better. 


Another favorite date night was the USAA Christmas party. It was the day after Lion King, so we were spoiled with two awesome date nights in a row. I always look forward to this party, and I was even more excited for it this year because the band was Daughtry. I was also excited that I wasn't going to be leaving half way through the party to head to the ER for early labor. That happened last year. I was much more comfortable this year. :) 


The food was delicious, and Daughtry was awesome. It was my favorite USAA party so far because I was actually familiar with the songs from Daughtry. The bands in the past have been geared toward the older generations at USAA, so it was fun to have one geared toward our generation this year. 


I wish I could have gotten a better picture. We sat in the bleachers though. 

No comments: