These three cute boys keep me busy from the middle of January to the beginning of February. They all have their birthdays within 3 weeks! This year Scott turned the big 30.
I wanted to do something special for his 30th birthday, but having a newborn made it a little trickier for what our options were. I decided to collect letters from his family and friends and make a memory book for him. It was so fun to read all the letters people wrote to him, and I got to know him even better while I was making the book. I married a really awesome guy.
Scott was a fan of the Ecco shoes I picked out for him. I'm glad he liked them, and that I managed to get the right size.
He also got some new basketball shoes from his parents who were here visiting during his birthday.
After eating at a yummy Thai restaurant, we had Scott's favorite cake for dessert. He loves crazy cake with no frosting and vanilla ice-cream. It's one of my favorites too, and I love that it's so easy to make.
We ended the night watching one of his favorite movies, Les Miserables. I hope he finds the 30's treat him even better than the 20's! Happy birthday Scott! We're so glad you were born. :)

2 comments:
We are so glad we could be there to celebrate such a momentous occasion. Happy birthday, Scott. We LOVE you!
I didn't realize that all their brithdays are so close! It's like Mike, Cal and Ellie: April 30th, May 14th, and May 15th. Makes it kind of a crazy time, huh? :) Happy belated birthday Scott!
Post a Comment