A couple weeks ago Boston had his last basketball game of the season. It's fun to see how much they improve from their first game to their last.
Boston improved the most in his defense. He used to run to his defense spot, plant his feet, put his arms up, and then stay there like a statue, not understanding that he was supposed to try to block the people with the ball. By the last game he was moving around a lot more and actually blocking some people from shooting.
I always liked watching Boston play because I thought he looked so much like a cute, tiny Scott. Watching 4 and 5 year olds play basketball is very entertaining, and I was shocked by how good some of those tiny kids are!
They ended their last game with pizza and trophies.
Overall he ended up liking basketball better than soccer, and now he wants to try baseball. When Scott's mom was here, he told her, "I play basketball and soccer, but baseball is my favorite." Ha ha. He's never played baseball, but we will try that this Spring, so I guess we'll find out if baseball really is his favorite.




1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to watch him play. If you saw a lot of improvement during his short season, wait until the next few years. He will naturally dramatically improve. It will be such fun for you and Scott. I hope Boston does like baseball :) He will be good at everything he tries!
Post a Comment