Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Father-Son Campout

 Last Friday Boston got to go with Scott on their second annual father-son camping trip with our stake. He looked so cute heading out the door with his little backpack and a huge smile on his face. He was so excited that he didn't even mind I wasn't coming. Normally he's attached to my hip and throws a fit if we're separated, but I told him girls weren't invited and he just said, "OK! Bye Mommy! I going camping!"

I can't write too many details since I wasn't there, but  enjoy the pictures, and a little video at the end too! Looks like they had fun doing what boys do best.  While they were getting dirty, I was home cleaning away with no distractions. :) When Scott got home he asked what time I woke up that morning, and he was a little surprised when I said 6. Too bad I didn't get to take advantage of my empty house Saturday morning and sleep in, but I had fun doing the BYU Alumni 5K with some friends that morning instead. 
























4 comments:

Danny and Karen said...

This is so cute! I love it when boys are boys, it's cute to see them having so much fun doing guys stuff :)

Kim said...

So fun! Camping is the best!

Reeve family said...

Such cute pictures! Boston was doing good paddling.

Heidi F said...

Oh my gosh, that was SO CUTE! Boston looked like he was in heaven camping, playing and being with his dad. I loved it. And how impressive was that to see him paddling in the kayak. So fun!