We had a really fun weekend with Aunt Karla February 16-20th. We went to the movies, ate at some yummy restaurants, took a nap pretty much everyday, went on a bike ride, and of course visited the Alamo and the Riverwalk. We also went to the big San Antonio rodeo which was followed by a Daughtry concert. Can you see why we love having visitors? It's always a fun little stay-cation for us when people come.
I'm sad I didn't take more pictures of all the fun things we did, but here are the three pictures I did take that weekend.
Boston had fun hanging out with his Great Aunt Karla and he referred to her as his friend. It was cute. Whenever he didn't know where Karla was he would say, "Where's my friend?" And whenever we went somewhere he had to hold Karla's hand.
Thanks for visiting us Aunt Karla! Come again anytime.



No comments:
Post a Comment