We celebrated Valentine's Day this year by going to a play group Valentine's party in our ward. Boston had fun decorating a Valentine bag, eating yummy food, and passing out Valentines to his friends. We also rented a Charlie Brown Valentine movie from the library and watched it that night before bedtime.
The library also had a Valentine's party that we went to the Thursday following Valentine's Day. Boston made some Valentine crafts there, and had fun doing the other activities they prepared as well. I've been lazy about picture taking lately, so I don't have any pictures from the parties to post. :(
Scott and I celebrated Valentine's Day the day after Valentine's this year. Although he did surprise me with this cute display on Valentine's morning.
I love lilies. He put the bouquet together himself and it smelled really good. Every time I walked past the kitchen table for the next few days I caught myself wondering what the good smell was, and then I realized it was the flowers.
I gave Scott a giant bag of ghirardelli chocolates and a Shutterfly Valentine book that had pictures of us throughout the years in it. I would show you a picture of it, but like I said, I've been lazy about picture taking lately.
The day after Valentine's Scott and I enjoyed a nice un-crowded dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Then we rented Breaking Dawn from the Redbox on the way home. Scott hadn't seen it yet, so I figured Valentine's Day was a good day to force him to watch it with me. :) We were happy that there was no wait at the restaurant, and we joked about making February 15th our new official Valentine's Day. Maybe we really will. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment