Sunday, February 12, 2012

Peeweebees and Mini Town

Boston had a couple of fun play dates last week with his friends.



There's a new play place that just opened by our house called Peeweebees, so last Thursday we met up with Boston's friend Mia and her mom to try it out. 



I don't think we'll go very often because it cost $10, but it was fun for a day. We had a coupon for our first visit, so maybe we'll go again if we get another good coupon someday. 




We walked there in the morning because it's just a mile away from us. We went home for lunch and a nap and then went back for the rest of the afternoon until it closed. (Gotta get our money's worth!) I think we definitely did because Boston went down for his nap so easy that day. That doesn't happen very often.)






I got a little reading in while we were there. They have comfy couches for the parents to sit on, and it was nice that everything was brand new and clean. 



The next day Boston's friend Kennedy invited him to go to Mini Town with her and some other friends. We didn't even know this place existed until they invited us, so we were grateful for the invite. 


 Mini grocery store. 


 Mini kitchen.

 Mini bank.

 Mini disco dance room. 

 Mini firefighter.

 Mini movie theater. 

Hey look, they even had a mini Scott at Mini Town!




Boston has more energy than I know what to do with in our apartment, so I'm grateful for the kid places around here that help him use up some of his endless energy. (Check out his dance moves. This kid can dance!)

1 comment:

Megan Barrick said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'll have to take Addisson one of these days and check it out. I had no idea either of those existed!