Scott and I got lucky last weekend and got to go on two date nights in a row. On Friday we went to the San Antonio Temple. We love having a temple so close, and we love having good friends to trade babysitting with (Thanks Kate!). It's always so nice to go somewhere so peaceful and get a break from everything.
| I was just noticing in this picture that it's true what they say about married people looking alike. Crazy huh? I don't think I realized how much Scott and I look alike until I saw this. |
On Saturday we went to Harry Potter 7 with our friends, the Livseys. Definitely my favorite Harry Potter movie. It was awesome. It took me forever to get on board with the Harry Potter craze, but I'm glad I finally decided to read the books because I love them now. I'd seen the movies prior to reading the books, but I didn't really enjoy them until I had read all the books. I'm amazed by J.K. Rowling's imagination. After Harry Potter we had dinner at Red Robin. It was one of those awesome weekends that only come around every once in awhile. I loved it. Spending some family time at the pool earlier that morning was like the cherry on top of the sweet weekend.
2 comments:
I'm glad you finally saw HP7! It's so funny you went to Red Robin because that's where we went for lunch before the movie!
That's true, the two couples do look alike and I have noticed that about a lot of couples. Sounds like some fun dates!
Post a Comment