Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Knight of Trunk-or-Treating


This cute little knight had his first trunk-or-treating experience at our ward activity a few Saturdays before Halloween.



He had fun dressing up, and especially liked the props that went with his costume.





I didn't put my whole costume on this night because it was too hot. Halloween costumes aren't made for 80 + degree weather. Poor Boston was sweating in his black sweat pants and long sleeves. We'll have to remember that when we pick out costumes for next year.



It didn't take long for Boston to catch on to the trunk-or-treating thing. He loved it! He even remembered to say thank you a few times.



1 comment:

Heidi F said...

Boston is the cutest knight in shining armor I've seen, altho Scott is a close second! You guys looked awesome. I wouldn't know what a hot halloween is like either.