Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Festival and More Trunk-or-Treating

The Satuday before Halloween we went to a festival at a local church with our friends Stacie, Brett, and Kylie.


Our little knight in shining armor loved his real horsey ride. So much better than mom's back!
Can you tell he loved it or what?



They also got to go on a hay ride pulled by these two adorable ponies.

They had a fun petting zoo that I enjoyed just as much as Boston. I got to touch a duck, pig, cow, sheep, and bunny. I'd never pet any of those animals before except for a bunny. The duck was super soft!

Boston was a little nervous about the pig. He was pretty aggressive about sniffing everything and got us all muddy with his snout. I was mad he got my purse all muddy.

Here's cute Ky the butterfly!
The rest of the pictures are from a trunk-or-treat party at the YMCA gym where I work.
















I think I have all the Halloween pictures posted now. That's good since I started listening to Christmas music this week, and Boston's already met Santa once. It's time to move on to the other holidays now! Oh, I lied. I still need to post our pumpkin carving pictures!

2 comments:

Reeve family said...

Cute pictures! I know Scott had to be making Kylie laugh in one of the pictures bc she doesn't smile that big. She likes Scott!

Camille said...

These are cute pictures!! I loved that first one of Boston and Kennedy. It is so precious!