
A basketball hoop! And all we want for Christmas is to give it to him and see his face when he opens it! But for know we’ll be using the baby bouncer, crib, hamper, and whatever else can catch a ball.

He definitely takes after his dad. He’s obsessed with basketball, and balls in general. He can spot a ball or a hoop from miles away, and when he sees one his whole body tenses up with excitement and he says, “Ball! Ball! Ball!” The other day we were walking through the gym parking lot and suddenly Boston gets all excited and says, “Ball, ball, ball!” I looked around curiously because I didn’t think there were any balls in the parking lot, but way out in the soccer fields was a ball. He’s got keen eyes for balls and hoops.

During sacrament meeting if he ever looks back and sees the basketball hoops in the gym he’ll start saying, “Ball, ball, ball!” Boston already tries to play with the big boys if he’s ever around any that are playing ball. He thinks he fits right in. He doesn’t seem to notice that he’s a fourth their size. For example, Friday when we were at our ward trunk-or-treat some of the older boys were playing soccer in the gym and Boston ran up and joined them. I was nervous he was going to get a ball in the face and get knocked out, so we coaxed him away with candy. And when we went to a BBQ for Scott’s team at USAA Boston ran up and joined right in on the older boy’s football game. They were nice and let him throw the ball a couple times.

This little boy is solid muscle, and sometimes I think he eats more than I do in a day. I'm scared for our grocery bill when he's a teenager!

5 comments:
How cute. That's so awesome. Some kids are just born with skillz. Our son, not so much. But it's okay. We still love him ;)
These pictures are so cute. I love the little sideways bill. Oh Boston.
Go Boston, go!! I didn't know he was so into basketball, soccer, football, etc. etc. He is his daddy's boy. Cade was like that at Boston's age too. It is so much fun as a grandma to see what each child is like: interests, disposition, talents and looks. Diversity is the spice of life. I love it!
best present we ever gave matthew was the bball hoop - love it! So sad to hear about the marathon... that is such a sad story!
that is so cute! He is ALL boy!
Post a Comment