
He loves his bath time!


Kind of sad to see those cute blond locks go, but I shouldn't be able to put pony tails in my little boy's hair.


Sitting in the big chair at sports clips doing awesome. ( I think the sucker had something to do with that.)



All done! Not the best picture of him, but he did look pretty handsome and so much older!

Boston woke up sick one Sunday morning and slept on Scott's chest for 3 or 4 hours. Scott was stuck in this position from about 8:00 a.m. until about 12:00 p.m. He even missed his ward mission meeting. They looked so cute cuddling on the couch together.
Boston is totally in love with his girlfriend Kylie. I need to get some pictures of them hugging and kissing because it's adorable. This is them hanging out with all the stuffed animals in Kylie's closet during conference weekend. Boston's face always lights up when he sees Kylie or I ask him if he wants to go play with Kylie. I didn't think kids this young could have best friends, but Boston and Kylie sure are best buds.

Boston has learned how to take his pants and his diaper off, and this is what I found one morning when I went to get Boston out of bed. A naked bummed Boston standing in his crib, and he had thrown his diaper in the baby bouncer seat. I guess he thought he'd play some ball while he was waiting for me to come get him. If I'm not quick enough to get him right when he wakes up in the morning, I'll find him standing there naked bummed, and sometimes that's not a pretty sight. Just a few days ago he was standing in his crib holding a poopy diaper in his hand with a disgusted look on his face, and when I opened the door he handed me the diaper and said, "poo poo." It actually made me laugh, but only because the mess wasn't too bad.
And last but not least....Boston's finally talking!!
He says over 40 words (that we can understand), and plenty more that we can’t. If I had to say what his very first word was, I would have to say it was cracker. I know that's not the usual mama/dada like most baby's first words, but I guess Boston just likes to be different. He still doesn't say mama and dada very often. He's starting to call Scott dada a lot more, but he's only called me mama a few times in his life.
Some of his favorite words are (sorry I’m going to make a big long list of some words he says for my records)
- cookie (he really likes this one)
- cracker
- thank you
- Kylie
- please
- Elmo (loooves Elmo)
- up
- hi
- CC (my parent’s dog), and Kylie’s mom Stacie who he calls CC.
- bye bye
- more
- milk
- shoes
- color
- nose
- eyes
- keys
- toes
- ball
- down
- no, no, no
- okay
- baby
- car
- boo
- go, go
- bird
- Ho Ho Ho
- lots of animal noises (quack, moo, neigh, meow, ssss, roar, etc.)
- mama
- dada
He continues to surprise us with new words every day!

3 comments:
Wow, that is awesome to hear Boston is talking. This is such a FUN stage. You're going to be laughing all the time at the cute things he says. I'm sure he understands ALOT too. He is the cutest little boy!! Great pictures of the tub and his hair cut. Its so fun to see him. Thanks!
Boston and Kylie are so cute together! I forgot about that picture! He is doing so well with his talking. That's good you wrote all the words down for your record!
Boston looks older and older in every picture, wow! It's fun to watch him grow up. Funny stories! Where's the picture of the naked boy holding the poopy diaper?
Post a Comment