Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Until Next Year...



We’ll have to say good-bye to our Sea World water park days. Summer is officially over in Texas now, and all the water parks have closed down. I’m really surprised that I’m actually sad to see the summer go! I thought I would be jumping for joy the day I walked outside and didn’t melt, but it really was fun going to different pools and water parks almost every day. Boston is quite the swimmer, especially for his age. He’ll have to teach me how to swim one day, or maybe I’ll sign us up for mommy and me swimming lessons next summer.



I’m going to miss the water park days until next year, but in the meantime I’m loving the heavenly weather we are getting in Texas now!




The water park days at Sea World have been replaced by Hallow Scream days. They kicked off the Hallow Scream celebrations with a free Brett Michaels concert.



We got a babysitter, actually split a babysitter with our friends, and enjoyed a baby-free night with some other couples in our ward. Brett Michaels was good, the roller coasters were a blast, and I survived the haunted house. It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Reeve family said...

What a cute post! I like how you went from summer love at the pool to the Bret Michaels concert. Yes, we will miss the summer fun too!

Heidi F said...

Look at Boston loving the water. He will be a little fish next year. I'm so glad you have been able to enjoy SeaWorld, the concert, and so many things in San Anton. Love you guys!