Here's a little bit of the "Then"
(Me, Jess, Heid, and Nat)Last day of Jr. High! We went to Jordan Commons all by ourselves and ate at The Mayan, and saw Pearl Harbor I believe.
6th grade sleepover baby! Those sleepover memories are some of the BEST!! We searched Nat's basement and got in to all of her older sisters prom dresses who were quite a bit older than her, hence the interesting styles.
I'm pretty sure this was taken in the wee hours of the morning after running around outside in the pitch dark in our crazy prom dresses. I think we may have had too much sugar(especially me), even though it looks like we had too much of something else. And, I'm pretty sure Nat and Jess will love me for posting these. :)
And here's some "Now"
I felt like a kid again walking down the street and knocking on Nat's door to see if she could come out and play the night we all got together. I think we were all a bit nervous that it would be awkward because it had been so long since we'd hung out together, and we had all changed so much. But awkward it wasn't. We laughed our heads off the entire night just like the good ol' days and had a blast!
Did I mention we all felt like kids again? It was like we picked up right where we left off in Jr. High. We sure did get a good laugh out of these awesome sequin bras. If only we all had an extra $30 to spare, I'm sure we would have all walked out with one. And I sure do love Jess's face in this picture. It cracks me up every time. She always was the drama queen. (Don't get mad at me for that Jess. You know it's true, and that's why we love you.)



2 comments:
That was a BLAST!!! Cute Pictures Andi!! We are going to miss you!! Dont forget everytime you make it back to good old Utah we have got to get together!!! Love you girls!
What?! :) "quite a bit older" ok, you got me - but those prom dresses were awesome!! :)
Post a Comment