Monday, April 26, 2010

Pony Party

Boston got to go to his cousin Marissa's pony party two Saturdays ago! Marissa is a cute, tiny, sweet little girl. She came up to me when we got to the party with a big smile on her face and said, "I'm the birthday girl! I'm six!" It was pretty cute.

Boston loves animals and was half excited, half nervous about sitting on the pony and petting it.


Boston's the second youngest cousin of twelve on the Fitzgerald side and he loves all the attention he gets from his older cousins whenever we get together with the Fitzgeralds. (Which reminds me about something I forgot to write down that I think is hilarious...Over conference weekend the adults were watching conference while the kids were playing in a room down the hall. They were fully entertained by experimenting with the different ways they could make Boston laugh. We could all hear Boston laughing hysterically down the hall in a room with the door closed. Then his cousin Trevor flung the door open and said, "The baby's crackin' up!!" It still makes me laugh when I think about that.




Here's Marissa the birthday girl holding Boston who I think may way just a few pounds less than her, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to carry him! I'm so glad he has such good cousins that like to play with him!


We had to get a couple shots on the John Deere tractor while we were there too!
Thanks Camerons for the fun birthday party!

No comments: