Monday, April 19, 2010

Chasing Ducks

Dishes need to be done, laundry needs to be done, toys in every nook and cranny, still in my pj's, but look at my first attempt at a digi-scrapbooking page! It was pretty fun!

p.s. I got all the stuff for free from jessicasprague.com. There's a link on the side that says free stuff.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

it looks so cute! i love digital scrapbooking. i have lots of christmas stuff if you ever want to "borrow" it from me :)

Kim said...

Good Job Andi! VERY CUTE!

Crystal said...

Way cute! Good job! I want to get into that someday! I'm sorry that Boston bit into his ball - but I laughed so hard when I saw it! I totally know what you mean about it being too quiet when their is mischief and Matthew is only 9 mths! Happy late BIrthday - I love the blue jacket/shirt it really brings out the blue in your eyes! Sounds like it was a great day!